12/10/08

Profile Stefan


Age: 18 years
Date of birth: 27 November 1990
I am: funny, friendly and cooperative
Hobbies: to play soccer and tabletop soccer, billiard, to meet friends, to play videogames on the Nintendo Wii with friends, sometimes going with friends to the disco or to bars or restaurants
Favorite music: Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Pillar, Fort Minor
What I like: home-made hamburgers, music, creating videos, my cats, Frankfurt, Bremen, SV Werder Bremen, sport, my balcony, cars, Barack Obama, to eat tasty food
What I dislike: spiders, cheese (unless gouda), slow computers (in school),
Politics project: I am involved in MUN -> Model United Nations, Kiel
Delegate for Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Travel: I have been to Turkey (Anlanya, Side), Spain and the Netherlands
Pets: 2 cats (Jack & Joey), 2 rabbits
Dreams: Living and working for a few years in far east, traveling around the world.
My motivation for the Comunius project is getting to know new cultures and meeting new interesting people from other countries.

No comments: