12/20/08

Profile Roi


Hi, my name is Roi and I’m 16 years old.

I’m in the first course of “Bachillerato” at IES As Lagoas in Ourense (Spain). I live in a flat with my father, mother and sister. I think that I’m friendly, reliable, bit lazy and shy with the people that I don’t know.

My hobbies are going to the cinema, theatre and technologies like lighting and sound. I’m in two different groups of theatre, in one as a technician and in the other as an actor. Besides this, I work in an association called “ATCC” as a camera and technician of lighting. We have some projects in process like a TV series and a film. We did a short movie and a big performance in the youth centre of our town, called “The house of terror”.

My motivation for the Comenius project is to know more about the other cultures, improve my English and travel to other countries.