12/20/08

Profile Sara


Hello!

My name is Sara,
I’m 16 years old and I live in Ourense, with my parents, and I haven’t got any brothers or sisters.

I describe myself as a very extrovert, optimistic, original and hard working person.
My hobbies are reading books, writing poesy and songs, going out with my friends, go shopping and listening to music.

My favourite kind of music is the American new punk, and I love bands like Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance or Simple Plan.
I also like singing, and I’m the singer of a punk girl’s band called ‘No Sense’ and I enjoy it a lot. We have our own songs and from time to time we have concerts. The girls of my band are my best friends and we spent a lot of time together.

I’ve travelled to some countries like Ireland, France, Czech Republic and Austria, and I loved them very much. I find travelling very interesting.
In the future I aim to became translator because I love to learn languages, and I also aim to write my own book, it’s a kind of dream I have.

My motivation for the COMENIUS project is to meet people from another country, to know about their cultures and countries, and improve my level of English or French. I think this will be a very positive experience for me. I’ll enjoy this a lot!