12/20/08

Profile Olalla


Name: Olalla Alonso Pérez

Date of Birth: 10-02-1992
I am: funny, sociable, dreamer and cooperative.
Hobbies: I go swimming five times a week and I am in my town’s team, I also like playing tennis.
Favourite music: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Lenny Kravitz, The Kooks, The Killers, Coldplay, Aerosmith, James Blunt, Joaquin Sabina…

What a like to do: I love travelling and reading, I like going out with my friends and listening to music, I really enjoy learning new things.
What I dislike: I can’t stand artificial people or people that tell lies.
Travel: I have been in several countries: England, France, Germany, Finland, Russia, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland and Portugal. I travelled to those places with my parents and I also go two years to York in England and one year to Dublin in Ireland alone in summer and I stayed with a family.

Dreams: I would like being a translator and interpreter and I would like travelling around the world and meeting many people.My motivation for the Comenius project is living a new experience and getting to know many people. I think that I could learn about those people that I will know.