12/20/08

Profile Candela


Name: Candela Rivera

I’m a sociable, funny and very friendly person that likes going out with friends, meeting new people and loves listening to music. I don’t have a favorite kind of music because I want to keep my frontiers opened, but I especially like rock and punk. I also enjoy playing videogames, reading books and surfing on the internet (fast line, please).

I live in a flat with my parents, my brother and my rabbit Tortitas.
Traveling is a pleasure for me; I went to UK (London and Swansea), Italy (Rome), and Austria (Vienna).

I hate spiders with all my soul; false people and bad politicians.
I’ve heard about COMENIUS project in my Germany class, and it really attracted me because I’m thirsty for knowledge about foreign countries and I think it’s important to learn about different cultures going abroad.