12/9/08

Profile Irma

Hello !!
My name is Irma.
I’m 19 years old.
I’m from Lithuania, but I have lived in Germany for about 4 years.
My parents are divorced and I live together with my mother and my too sisters who are twins and are 20 years old.
Another member of my family is my cat Alisa.
The words which describe my personality the most are: clever, friendly, reliable and sociable.
What I like is: To spend time with my friends and my family, listen to musik, play the piano, to go shopping, to go out with my friends, to chat with my friends from Lithuania, to read books, to jog, to play with my cat and so on…
What I don’t like is: people who lie, sneaky people, egoistic people, to get up early and so on..
My favorite dish is Lithuanian food. I listen to all kinds of music. I went to music school for 7 years.
My favorite subjects are Maths, Spanish, English..
I like to travel. I have been to these countries: Spain, Russia, Poland.
I think the Comenius Project is good for me, because it is a great opportunity to get to know people from other countries.

No comments: