12/20/08

Profile Carlota


Hi there!

My name is Carlota and I’m 16. I live with my parents in Ourense, I have a sister too, she is older than me, but now she is living in Santiago de Compostela because she’s studing at university to become a judge.I regard myself like an extrovert, outgoing and friendly person who enjoys dancing Ballet, hip-hop and contemporary dance. I really like watching dance shows in the theater. I like meeting my friends and going out with them to have a coffe or to go out on Saturday night (in Spain it’s common to go out at night until late). One of my favourite hobby is reading interesting books especially of Saramago (a portuguese writer) and poetry books.I love spending hours with my iPod listening to my favourites artist: The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, The kinks, The Ramones and Spanish groups and singers whom play pop-rock music with produced lyrics.

One of the things that I like most is to travel. I find it imperative. I’ve been to Toronto (Canada), Dublin (Ireland), London (England), Frankfurt am Main (German), Vienna (Austria), Lisbon and Porto (Portugal) and Los Angeles and San Diego (California). I would like to become a journalist who can be able to travel around the world, meeting people with different cultures and traditions. That’s why I know that I’ll maximize the project.