12/9/08

Profile Olesja


Age: 17 years
Birthday: 11 November 1991
Birthplace: Kazakhstan
Family: I live with my parents and have 2 sisters and 2 brothers
I’m a person, who likes to laugh and to make other ones happy. I always try to be optimistic and always see the good side of life.
My hobbies are to read books, to play with little children, to bake or to cook and to play the piano. So I have been playing it for almost seven years. I enjoy it, because it makes me happy. And when I’m in a bad mood I just play a little bit to get better.
I go every Thursday, Friday and Sunday to Church, where I’m singing in a youth choir and playing the piano for it.
I’m glad about being good at school. My favourite subject is English, because I love the pronunciation and I like to speak English with my other relatives in the US. Furthermore I’m able to speak German, Russian and I’m learning Spanish at school.
I like to learn languages so I enjoy this project, because I hope I will improve my English. Furthermore I would like to travel to other countries and maybe to Spain in the year 2010. Where I could check whether I learned Spanish well or not.

No comments: