1/15/09

Profile Sarah


Hi!
My name is Sarah and I’m sixteen years old. I don’t like speaking about myself. That’s why my presentation is short. This year, I am in literature section. I live with my parents in Nogent, close to Chateau du Loir. I have one brother, Kevin, who is thirteen years old and I have a cat too. My family and my friends are everything for me.
To describe myself, I'm a shy, kind-hearted and funny girl. I like spending my time with my friends, travelling and like every girl I love shopping. I have been learning to drive with my parents since October and I enjoy it. I don’t like walking for hours, and I can't stand hypocritical and racist people. My favourite sports are badminton and rugby but I don’t do a lot of sport. My favourite subjects are Spanish, math and history. I listen to all sorts of music except classical. I have played the piano and synthesizer for ten years but I don’t play in a group because I play music for myself. It’s selfish but I’m very embarrassed to play in front of people. I have been to Spain (in Andalusia with school), to England two times and to Italy. I will go to Spain in April 2008. My dreams are to travel around the world and go to the Sahara.
When I heard about the Comenius project, I decided to take part in it because I would like to meet people who live in other countries and to discover their culture and their customs. What’s more, I’m keen on comparing France with other countries.
Bye for now

No comments: