1/16/09

Profile Manon


Hello my name is Manon. I am 16 years old. I from France and I live with my Parents, my Brother (18 years old) and my sister (20 years old). I have 3 cats and 1 guinea-pig.

I am nice, posed, calm and a little timid at the beginning.

I like to listen to rock music, my favorite group are French group and Green Day or Anti-Flag... I like to read, to be with my friends, to discuss on internet, videos games, to watch TV... In sport, i like skateboard, Tennis and Badminton. I like to take a photo.

I like to travel, I already went to England, to Germany, to Belgium and Spain.

My favorite dishes are Pizza and roast chicken.

My favorite subjects are Maths, Science Economic and Social, and Biologie.

I don't like egoistic people, and Rap, RNB...

My motivation in Comenius project are to meet other people and visit other countries with their cultures.

No comments: