1/22/09

Profile Alice


Hello I’m Alice and I’m 16 years old. I’m in scientific section at school. I live in Marçon (ten minutes from Chateau du Loir) with my parents and my older sister who come back home for the weekends. I have two cats and a dog. I think I’m friendly, cheerful and a bit shy and crazy! ^^ I have different hobbies; I play the piano and tennis. I’m very crazy about tennis! I have played volleyball too during six years and I stopped because of team problems, but I love this sport too! For the piano, I have been playing for the past four years; it’s something that unstresses and relaxes me. In my free time, I like reading, chatting on msn, surfing the internet and especially meeting my friends and laughing a lot with them! I love spending my time with them! I like travelling too; I have ever been to the USA, Reunion Island, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, and Italy. For my future career, I would like to become a midwife.

I wanted to participate in the Comenius project in order to meet new people who come from different countries and discover new cultures. And I really like languages and I want to improve my English, German, and Spanish!

No comments: