1/20/09

Profile Pierre

Hello !

My name is Pierre, I'm 18 years old (my birthday was on 2nd January).
I am in 1 ES (an economics and sociology class). My hobbies are computers, video games and e-sports (I practice Cs:s and Insurgency [a free steam powered game] ), music (I like many styles of music for example AC/DC, Bob Marley, La mano negra, Manu Chao, Ska-p, Ramstein, Les cowboys fringants and many others), I play the guitar, djembe, didgeridoo (an abo Australian intrument). I used to play badminton in a club but now I play just for pleasure and I like manga (Full Metal Almchemiste [love it :-)], Chi's sweet home, Rosario + vampire, and many others). My friends are everything to me and I can’t live without them. In my familly life I live with my mother, her husband and my two brothers. In the future I want to work in computer technology and I hope to study at EPITECH an engineering school. At school my favourite subjects are maths, spanish, economics and history. Thanks to the Comenius project I hope to meet new people and other cultures, and in the French group I am responsible for the internet side of the work.

Ok that’s all. ^_^

Bye everybody !!

To contact me, put your email address, WLM address or Skype name in a comment.
Do you want to play on cs:s or insurgency with me to discover a French past time? Come to Cdiem² servers : Cs:s Public : 77.111.192.239:27015 or Insurgency : 77.111.200.110:27030 (I’m the administrator. Search to : -|CDieM²|- blackdevil)

PS : a photo will be coming soon. :-p

No comments: