1/16/09

Profile Fanny


Age : 17 years

Date of birth : 18 may 1991

Family : parents are married, got two brothers ( 11 and 23 ) And one sister ( 20 )

- I tried to go to “restos du coeur” but they don’t accept me because I’m to young ( :s)

- I’m funny , I like go out with friend , make party and laught ( like everyone) I smoke , I don’t make sports .

- I love reggae, rock and acoustic songs. My favourite groups are coldplays , arctic monkeys , Patrice at the moment I love Justin nozuka !!!!

- travel: I went to spain , germany

- I love be with my friends and do stupid things for laught !!!!

- my favourite subects are English, communication , dance

- sometimes I admit that I ‘m bad- tempered and scream after everyone !!!

- I love drink when occasion appears !!!!

And here it’s me

No comments: