1/16/09

Profile Pauline


Hello !

My name is Pauline. I was born in France and I'm 16 years old.

I live with my parents in Ecommoy and I have two sisters, who are 19 and 22 years old. I have a dog, three cats, hens and four little goats.

The three best words to describe me are : friendly, frank and happy.

My hobbies are reading books (recently Twilight and Soldat Peaceful...), cooking (especially cakes...) and listening to music (pop-rock).

I play tennis and the piano every week. In my free time, I go cycling, when the sun is shining, I see friends or I watch TV (Gilmore Girls, Grey’s Anatomy, One Tree Hill or a film)

I sometimes go to the cinema and shopping with my friends or my sisters.

I love Castles (Versailles, Chambord, Vienna...) and nature.

My favourite subjects are Maths, German, Chemistry and Physics. I am in 1S (Lower VI th / Year 12).

I have already been to Germany and Spain; I like Stuhr and Werder-Bremen.

I would like to travel to other foreign cities (Berlin, Vienna...). And I would like to become an engineer.

I think Comenius is very interesting, because I can discover new people and foreign cultures and I’m looking forward to meeting you all.

No comments: