1/15/09

Profile Elodie


Hello !


My name is Elodie. I am sixteen years old. I was born in 29 March 1992. I am French. I live in the country with my parents. I haven't got any brothers and sisters but I have got a dog.

I am in 1ére ES. The three better words to describe my personality are shy, friendly, generous and sedate. My favourite subjects are the English and the Spanish. My favourite sport is the badminton. My favourite music is the R’n’B. My favourite dish is the pizza. In my free time, I play video games, I watch American series, I listen to music and I play with my dog. I like dolphins and dogs. I worship be with my friends and my family. I hate spiders and people who believe all know. I already travel in Spain and in England.

My motivation in Comenius project is to meet people from another country and know about their countries.

No comments: