1/19/09

Profile Cassandra


My name is Cassandra Martinez. I’m 16 and I’m in 1L (that is to say a literary section: Year 12 or Lower VI th). My favorite subjects are Spanish, Geography and French. I like playing volley-ball. My favourite hobbies are photography and music. There is not a day where I do not listen to music. In the bus ,in the street , in my bed, I listen to everything and at any time. I‘m interested in all musical styles. But at this time I’m listening to The Kooks, Cold Play, Keane but also I love Jason Miraz, The Script…
My character traits are being politically active, optimistic and sensitive. I have three sisters: Melody (20 years old), Maeva (12 years old), Anais (6 years old). I have got four cats and one dog.During my free time I love to travel, dream, think, read…I love art in all its forms and music in all its genres. But I hate: intolerance, injustice, racism, and I hate above all conformism. When I am 18 years old I will join a political party that pleases me. I have travelled in Spain , England, Scotland, Italy, Switzerland. But I dream of going to Latin American. I love the Hispanic culture and everything that surrounds it. Finally I like the Comenius project very much because the concept is attractive and very beneficial for everyone who participates.My reasons are very simple: I want to get to know different cultures, other people and travel to other countries. See you all soon : )

No comments: