1/16/09

Profile Nick


I’m Nick Moinet, I’m 18. I come from Liege, in Belgium. My parents divorced 10 years ago and I live with my mother during the week and at the weekend with my father. I have got five brothers. The first one is 20 and the youngest is 6. It’s sometimes annoying to live together under the same roof but it’s a good way to be more sociable, tolerant and mature.
My hobbies: I have practiced some sports like football and martial-arts but it’s not the best way for me to have fun and feel in a good shape. Besides, I find pleasure with music, listening to House, Electro, Techno, Deep House, 80’S. These are my main hobbies. I enjoy very much. I like cooking good meals, my and my favourite dish is a pizza, but I’m fond of chips with “Boulet Liégeois”, too. (You must taste it one day if you don’t know what it is.) On Saturday afternoon, I go to the Youth Movement in my town.
I’m open-minded, reliable friendly and I like to create relationships with others. I appreciate initiatives like Comenius because it’s a way of travelling abroad, making discoveries and exchanging cultures.

No comments: