4/6/09

Profile Janina



My name is Janina. I am 16 years old and come from Bremen, a city in Germany. At the moment I attend SZ Grenzstraße. It’s a school of economics.
I am always happy and I laugh a lot. I like to help people, so I guess am helpful.
I love to play tennis. Since I have been seven years old I have played this game and it’s my favourite sport.
Moreover I like to meet my friends, to cook with them, to go shopping and to watch dvds. My favourite country is Spain, because I was there a few times and I like the language. My foreign language skills are Spanish and English.
My favourite music is R´n`B, House and Pop.
My dislikes are to wake up early in the morning. Moreover I don´t like when people act bitchy.
I’m sociable and I like to get to know new people. In addition I’m even-tempered and reliable. Sometimes I’m a little bit moody but it´s not a distinct feature of me.
I live with my family in Bremen. I have a sister and she’s eleven years old.
In school my favourite subjects are English, Maths and Sport.

Well, my future...I wanted to be a tennis star but it’s too late to become one. I must see realistically in the future. Maybe I want to study, maybe not. I don’t know yet. Definitely later I want to have a job, where I earn much money☺!

My motivation for the COMENIUS project:
I think it is a very good idea to work on a project with other pupils from different countries. I’m interested in this project and very happy to start.

Moreover our communication skills in the foreign language are trained.

Lovely greetings

GOODBYE, ADIÓS, SALUT
Janina

No comments: