4/21/09

Profile Tobias


My name is Tobias but everybody calls me Tobi. I am 18 years old and come from the town of Bremen in Germany.
Bremen is a maritime city which is really important for my hobby sailing. I have sailed my whole life as have the rest of my family.
I live with my mother in Bremen as my parents are divorced. My father lives in Hamburg close to the water with my youngest brother Malte.
My other 15-year-old brother Christian is a regular teenager and does all the typical things which they do! I go to “SZ Grenzstraße” and really enjoy studying economics and sports. Mathematics is a subject which I don’t really understand because it’s very complex and technical.

I really like friendly and spontaneous people with an open mind. In my free time I meet up with my friends, listen to music and go to concerts or parties. My favourite styles of music are rock and house.
In the future I want to live in California for half a year in order to improve my English. After that I intend to study navigation and become the captain of a large container ship and transport thousands of containers between America and Europe.

I have become a member of this project because I really like to meet other people with different styles, from other cultures, with new hobbies and who speak foreign languages. By the way I like to travel to countries where I never been before. And finally, I enjoy making friends all over the world! I will be in touch soon!

Best wishes,

Tobias

No comments: