4/16/09

Profile Lisa Katrin


My name is Lisa Katrin. I am 19 years old and I come from Achim that's a small town near Bremen. I live in Achim in a house with my parents and my big brother. His name is Ole and he is 22 years old. Also we have a dog, his name is Barnie. In my spare time I like to play with him also I love to meet my friends, go to the disco, listen to music (in particular rock) and I like to read books.

My friends describe me as an open-minded person with a good sense of humor, also that I'm kind and caring and polite.

I like about people when they are open-minded too and honest. =)
I dislike about people when they are all the time moody, impolite, lazy and prim. =(
After finishing school I want to study and become a teacher for English and German at primary school.
My motivation for the COMENIUS-project is to meet friendly people from Europe and learn a bit more about their cultures. Moreover I'm really excited and looking forward to this exchange.

No comments: