4/22/09

My free time!

Hi there!
My name’s Iago and I‘m 15.
I’m a teenager who likes making friends and meeting new people.

I love going out with friends, going for a walk and wandering around the city with them. I usually spend my free time listening to music, surfing the Internet, playing videogames and reading.

I love Rock music, especially Rock-Metal and Punk, but I haven’t got favourite genre nor group. I like Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, System of a Down, Linkin Park, Sum 41, Franz Ferdinand, etc…

I’m always drawing, because I like it so much.
I do it everyday, as much as I can and wherever I go, even at school. But actually, I’m not very good at it…so I’m working hard to improve my drawing skills!
I draw a lot of doodles and sketches.

I like to surf the Internet and chat with friends online.
I visit a lot of different websites, but the one that I visit the most is 'DeviantART' (http://www.deviantart.com/), a worldwide web where people upload drafts and drawings and users comment and rate it.
I love this site because you can meet people and see theirs creations.
In this web you can upload a lot of different things, as photos, drawings and paintings, comics, strips, landscapes, flash applications and games, wallpapers, and some other stuff for your computer…
You can also join clubs. There are a lot of clubs, each one is dedicated to a concrete topic. A Spanish/French/German/English … members club, a TV show fan club, a music band fan club…there are thousands of clubs, in where you can meet people with your same likes and dislikes, and talk about the club topic and upload something related to it.
There are contests too, in which users can participate and win some prizes.
You can also subscript to this site (but paying for it) and get some services and customization options that a common user can’t access.
I spend a lot of time there, but my uploads are not very good, so I delete them very frequently to upload new and better ones.

I think Internet is a very useful tool because you can meet new people and learn many things, like a foreign language.
I also love videogames. I usually play Wii and Xbox360. I enjoy playing adventure and action games, and I also like other kind of games, like ‘Guitar Hero’.
I don’t like watching TV so much, because Spanish shows are horrible and boring, but I enjoy watching films. My favourite ones are ‘A Clockwork Orange’ (Stanley Kubrick) and ‘Steamboy’. I enjoy reading Manga (Japanese comics) and watching some Anime (Japanese Animation).

Finally, you can see here an example of my drawings:
Posted by Picasa

Hope you like it!!!

Iago Román Vázquez, 4º ESO B

No comments: