4/14/09

Profile Torben


I am 17 years old and was born in Germany. I am an open-minded, friendly and polite person.
I`ve got two sisters, one is older, the other younger than me. I live together with the younger one, my mother, her boyfriend and our cat. In my spare time I like to go thai boxing and in the summer riding speed boats. Another passion of me is food. I prefer dishes with meat like "Rinderbraten" to eat. Due to my food passion I am interested in nutrition.
I am active in the Schüler Union which is a political organisation for students and their imagination how school has to be like.
My favourite music is made by German artists like K.I.Z., Kollegah or Rammstein. My favourite subject is English because I am good in it and I like the sound when Americans speak it.
I dislike arrogance, furtiveness and people without intentions.
Special countries I visited are China and the USA. I visit my father in France twice a year.
In my future I`d like to become teacher one day.

My motivation for the COMENIUS-project is to learn about the culture of other countries and see how ordinary people live in these areas.

No comments: