4/19/09

Profile Leif


My name is Leif.
My personality in 3 words: nice, open-minded and helpful.
Now some details about myself.
I was born in Achim but live in a district of Achim called Baden with my parents. My grandma lives next door. I also got a brother who is studying in Cologne, maybe you will see him. Besides I also got a cat named Viktor. In my free time I hang out with my friends, meet my girlfriend, listen to music (like practically everyone) or just do one of my hobbies like fitness, driving go-kart (not often) or fishing. My favourite food is a cutlet with a special sauce together it’s called “Jägerschnitzel” with croquettes and red cabbage.
First my dislikes: I don’t like lies, dishonest and slandering people. On the other side I like honest, truthful people and people on whom you can count on.
In our school, SZ-Grenzstraße, my favourite subjects are Spanish, English and Sports. I like these subjects, because I like talking in different languages and Sports if it isn’t athletic sport or running.
In my Easter holidays I often travelled to Switzerland, because I skied there. I like skiing, because it makes fun and you have a wonderful view from the top of the mountains. I also travelled to other countries, but I’m looking forward to going to countries were I’ve never been, like Spain which I prefer.
I have no future plans at the moment. First I want to finish school with good marks.
My motivation for this project is to get knowledge of people who live in different cultures.

PS: I’m glad to get to know new people. So if you are interested you can sent me an e-mail: leiferichs_comenius@web.de

No comments: