3/28/09

Profile Hendrik

My name is Hendrik and I am 18 years old. Let me begin by describing myself in a few words. I’m a self-confident, open-minded, comunicative and friendly person.
My hobbies are various sports, hanging out with my friends and reading magazines about politics and the economy. I like every kind of sport; especially soccer and swimming. Despite that I’m a member of a gym, which is very close to the house where I live.
I earn my pocket money with a job at the Weser Stadium. That is the stadium, where the matches of the profesional soccer club of our town, Werder Bremen take place. On the one hand I sell bread there and I earn money and on the other hand I’m able to watch the matches of the club. That’s why I love the job.
I listen to a lot of different kinds of music and I prefer black- and house music.
At our school I am interested in subjects like maths and economics, but I also like English. I already participated at a school exchange program called GLS, where I stayed one year in the USA. I became a lot more mature and independent. In addition to that foreign language I also got skills in French.
I live with my parents in a house in Bremen, which is close to the Bürgerpark, which is a beautiful big park in Bremen. My grandmother was born in France and my mother is also able to speak the language perfectly.
I’m actively involved in a MUN-Project . MUN is the abrevation for Model United Nations. It is a simulation of the UN, where a lot of different schools from Germany participate. I like the project, because it is relatively close to reality.
In the future I want to study at an university in a different town or even a different country, because I want to discover a lot of new “places”.
My motivation for the COMENIUS project is to get to know interesting people from other countries with a different culture and attitudes and to give the other people the chance to stay at my house.


PS.:
I belong to the online community facebook , so if you want to know anything about the town Bremen or about me just get in contact with me through my email address: Hendrik6@hotmail.de

No comments: