3/22/09

4 Belgian students going to Bremen - Clara



Clara

Hello, my name is Clara. I come from Liège in Belgium. I have a very large family: five brothers and eight sisters but we are just four who still live at home. The others are adults now, and have already children themselves. I find it’s great to have a lot of brothers and sisters. I always have someone with whom I can talk, go out, laugh …
Due to that, I’m very sociable and I like meeting new people.I enjoy writing and reading a lot. Later, I would like to be a French teacher.
Every Saturday, I go to my riding school. I really love horses and I appreciate riding it. I have practiced drama for about two years and dance for one year. I like going out with my friends, seeing my big family, playing on the computer, watching TV …
I listen to Rock music but I can listen to other styles like electro, soul, pop rock…
I’ m very happy to participate in COMENIUS project. It’s a good way of meeting people, discovering new cultures and living a good experience in a country abroad.

1 comment:

admin said...

Salut Clara ! Je m'appelle Manon, j'ai 17 ans et je pars aussi en Allemagne. Si ça te dit de prendre contact avec moi avant le voyage ce serait sympa ! Bisous. A bientôt.
MANON