3/10/09

Profile Anyos


My personality: open-minded, truthful, cheerful
First of all I’d like to introduce myself: I am 17 years old and my birthday is on the 05.07.1991.
I am German, but my dad comes from Hungary, so I got many relatives in Hungary.
My parents are still living together and have been married for 19 years now. I’ve got a little sister, she is 9 years old.
I am a very committed, young man in school, especially in English. I went to London for almost a month in a host family and to Canada for half a year, in order to do an exchange project.
I am a very open-minded person, so I don’t mind to get into another family and to experience new cultures!
My Hobbies:
I have been playing the guitar for almost 3 years now. I played in a band and had a lot of gigs. Then I got a singing education and started to perform and to write my own music.
Among other things, I have been playing tennis for 7 years now. I have tournaments and league games. I practice 4 times a week.
If I don’t play tennis or make music, I hang out with my friends, have some fun in a pub or just hang out at home.
Goals for the future:
My aims for the future are not really structured yet, the only thing I know is that I want to finish school as good as possible and live in an English speaking country!
I already joined the Comenius project once and it was a great experience for me that’s why I’m very keen on traveling through Europe again!

No comments: