3/22/09

4 Belgian students going to Bremen - François

François

Hello, my name is François Martins. I’m Portuguese and I’m 16 years old.
I attend school at Saint-Raphaël in Remouchamps. I was born in Belgium, but whole family lives in Portugal except my parents and two uncles. I live with my parents and my sister in a small village 15 km from Remouchamps. I am sociable, friendly, optimistic, outgoing and I like laughing with my friends. My favourite sport is football. My favourite team is Benfica in the Portuguese championship. My favourite player is Cristiano Ronaldo, he is the best player in the world and he is of course Portuguese. I like watching the Bundesliga matches on TV and I think that Werder Bremen is a very good team. But football is not everything in my life. I also spend time with my family and my friends. I like listening to music too, especially French rap music. I love traveling and every year I return to Portugal to see my family. I am someone who loves his country and I am proud of my origins, my nationality.
My motivation for the COMENIUS project is too meet people from other countries, discover other cultures and other countries.
Through this project, I could improve my English and talk to people I do not know yet.

No comments: