6/11/09

Visit to Bremen : two Belgian diaries

Our travel to Bremen

I think we were all waiting for this travel, but I was also a bit doubting, at the same time. I was afraid the family would be very different from my family and I was afraid not to be able to communicate with them.
When we arrived, I felt very excited and only wanted to meet my pen-friend. I realized that it was good to have contacts with her before the travel, it made things easier. She spoke to me as if I was one of her friends and it made it easy for me.
Of course, I was very disappointed not to be allowed to sleep in her family, as her sister was sick, but, at the same time, it was a good occasion to meet Hendrik. We understood each other very well.
In the beginning, it was not very easy to be in an unknown country, in an unknown family.
I was afraid to speak English and felt alone. But, it was soon over and I adapted easily and, in the end, I was able to speak, even if it was with a lot of mistakes. I think thee activities were good (sports, free time, visits…) and it made the contact easier. Everything was well organized. I really enjoyed the trip, I could meet many new people and we all liked it very much.
I want to thank the teachers, the organizing committee and all the families very much for this nice experience.
Clara Pastor

I really enjoyed this trip. Everything was well organized to welcome us. The first day we did a boat trip. Our correspondent was very friendly with us and good contacts were made on the very first day.
We have activities such as football, volleyball and climbing. This trip allowed me to improve my English and discover another culture and other people. I spent great moments with other partners and I had the chance to meet the project launcher. I’m really happy to have participated in this project and I am very happy to have seen the Werder Bremen team even though I have unfortunately been unable to attend the mach. I keep wonderful memories of good times.
In short, the Comenius project was for me a good way to improve my English and to spend good moments with other people. I really enjoyed participating in this project; I have an excellent memory of those moments.
François Capitao Martins

No comments: