6/4/09

Interview / Antía Salve

Things have changed a lot since the past to the present, and the ways to have a good time and spend our free time too.
There are a lot of young people who spend their free time watching TV, playing videogames or just doing nothing, not realising that there are many more things to do.

INTERVIEW

I asked a 24 years old girl, María, to discover what her opinion about that change is and what her leisure activities were.

1. Did you have much free time when you were about my age?
No, I didn’t have much free time, because I had a lot of lessons in the morning, and in the afternoon, every day I went to an academy.
Also the time I was at home I spent it studying.

2. What were your hobbies?
Going out with my friends, going to the cinema, to pubs, parties. Besides, in summer holidays I went to the beach or to the pool and sometimes I practised aerobics in a gym.

3. Did other youngsters enjoy doing the same things?
Yes, because I shared the activities with may school friends or local neighbours.

4. What did your parents think about it?
My mother liked me having fun, but some days she told me off for not arriving on time and she didn’t agree with some of my friends.

5. What is your opinion about the way young people spend their free time nowadays?
I think that the youngsters don’t spend their time in a good way. Especially the kids, because their usual activities are to stay at home, watching TV or playing the videogames.

6. Haw do you think that this could change?
In my opinion, they should take activities in the open-air like sports: basketball, volleyball. In this way, teenagers would be at least with company and not like a lot of them, alone in their houses.

7. What are your leisure activities now?
Although I have to work, I have time for going swimming to a gym and going out with friends.

CONCLUSION
In my opinion, people some years ago spent their time having fun in a more healthy way.
Because nowadays the teenagers make activities individually at home, instead of carrying out other hobbies with different people and in different places.

by Antía Salve Bouzo, 1º BACH C

No comments: