6/1/09

Meeting in Bremen - host students' comments


photo taken by Janin

3RD Meeting in Bremen - Comenius - EXCELLENT!!!
Dennis
It was a very good week for me. You got to know new people and we did a lot together what has strengthened the communal spirit. After initial problems we finally talked more what has helped to get to know each other better. Anytime I would participate in such a project again.
Leif
It was really Fanny!
Stefan
So far a well organised project with interesting and likeable participants from a different culture.
Hendrik
Awesome!
Ányos
Last week was very exciting and it made a lot of fun.We need our corres back and miss them very much...
Janina and Charly
Last week was very funny and I got more confident in speaking English.
Janin
The week from 12 May to 17 May was very interesting. It was fun to get to know new people from different cultures.
Melanie
This week was interesting and educative. I liked it very much.
Jessica
A big attempt to have fun with four different cultures and to get to know each other better.
Olesja
The visit of the partners of the Comenius project was very interesting for us and them and they learned much about Bremen. They were all very nice and we did our best to make them feel comfortable.
André
The meeting in Bremen was a huge success that I won't forget in my lifetime because I got to know exciting cultures and people.
Anna-Lena
The week was very educative for me as I got to know different people and their different culture.
Jenny
I liked the week with the Comenius partners very much because I was able to get to know very many nice people from other countries and further more was able to improve my English a little.
Christopher
Spanish easygoingness met German hustle and bustle what led to some nerverecking situations but provided as well the opportunity to brush up or enrich English language skills!
Tobias
(missing ones will follow)


No comments: