5/23/10

Belgian students' impressions of Ourense



Belgian students’ impressions of Ourense

This five-day trip was a great experience. I especially remember the hours when we ate in the evening.
And they go out every night!
Activities were very good! I loved the hot baths, the day when every country had tests and games and when we spent the day in Portugal!Spain is a nice country, the weather wasn't very good, but the scenery was beautiful! :)
My correspondent and his family were very nice with me!
I hope to go back to Spain with my family :). Julie Dechesne

Our stay in Spain was great!I liked it very much. Even if the weather wasn't really nice, everybody was in a good mood.I enjoyed all activities aven if we had to go to bed late and that I sometimes felt tired.If I had to live this kind of experience again, I wouldn't hesitate any second to join in. I found it quite difficult to include the group of Comenius students and I think it's a pity..." Kelly Martins Sampaio
"Hello!
First, I must admit that we got on really well with the group even if I was the only boy in the 'Belgian delegation'. We had a lot of fun with our mates.Secondly, the atmosphere among us was warm in spite of the dull weather. My guest family and especially Hector were very nice to me.Finally, the chosen activities were funny. Saturday was the most tiring day for me because we had to travel a lot by car.NB: Bothering details:- going out every night was entertaining but tiring because we had to get up early.- most Comenius students already knew each other and I didn't feel included until Saturday.Anyway, I would be delighted to live such a great experience again!" Jérôme Watthieu

The Comenius trip was really a great experience for me. My family was very nice! The first two days were hard because I dared not speak and had trouble getting out words in English. But after the second day, the words came more easily! I think that the atmosphere in Spain is really good and people are very welcoming!
The Spanish are real party animals. I got on very well with Suzana and the last day we talked more and more. The activities that we made were interesting and of course my favorite teachers were there with us!
It was a very useful trip and very sociable. I’ll always remember it!
Ella Portier

No comments: