10/7/09

Profile Samuel

Hi!

My name is Samuel, I’m 15 years old and I live in a flat in Ourense with my mother, and I have neither brothers nor sisters.

I’m a nice and friendly person who really enjoys going out with his friends, watching good films, reading, and listening to music, I specially like bands like Arctic Monkeys, Bob Dylan, The Clash, Led Zeppelin, Franz Ferdinand…

In my free time I also go swimming and I do sport, I stay at home and I chat with my friends or surf the internet while I listen to music, or sometimes I just sit around at some café with my mates.

I really like travelling, and I’ve really enjoyed visiting foreign countries, both with my parents, and on school trips; and I suppose that’s why I ended up joining the Comenius Project, so that I can get to know more people and their cultures. I think it will be very interesting and I’m looking forward to go.